- Is constructed with the same anti-bacterial plastic as the REAL 49 Plus so is the same technology as our premium incubator packed into a smaller case!
- Super easy to operate & sets up in minutes! – comes pre-set so simply turn it on and add water and it’s ready for eggs
- Fully automatic and randomly turns eggs to replicate the mother hen which improves hatch rates
- Very easy to clean
- Clear top to make viewing the hatch easy for everyone!
- Comes with a 2 year factory warranty
- Egg trays can fit either small (quail) or large (duck) eggs in the same racks without having to change anything over.
- Tested & certified for use in Australia & New Zealand
- Comes factory fitted with Aus/NZ plug
- Also includes a car charger cord (to plug into your cigarette lighter) so it’s perfect if you ever need to transport eggs whilst keeping them at the right temperature.
FEATURES & TECHNICAL STUFF:
EGG TURNING SYSTEM: LUMIA 16 automatically turns the incubated eggs for the entire incubation period. The microprocessor inside is programmed to regularly (and randomly) change the inclination degree of the eggs, always varying it differently, exactly as it happens inside a nest.
STATIC HUMIDIFICATION SYSTEM: the humidity needed for embryonic growth is generated by static effect. There are special grooves on the bottom of the incubator, which are designed to generate the proper level of humidity during the entire incubation period.
MAXIMUM VISIBILITY INSIDE: the incubator lid, also in heat-resistant ABS, is entirely transparent to ensure full and constant internal visibility, without ever having to open the incubator during incubation or hatching. This is perfect for classrooms or home use to ensure everyone can watch as the chicks are hatching!
LIMITED ENERGY CONSUMPTION: The limited requirements of the device are an effective response to the growing demand for energy saving and environmental protection.
FILL THE WATER FROM THE OUTSIDE: This amazing feature is incorporated in all of the Borotto small incubators. Without having to open the lid to add water the temperature and humidity can stay constant throughout the entire incubation process.