Small Breed Lamb & Rice is a highly palatable and digestible recipe, made with Real Australian lamb for strong muscles, healthy bones and vitality. The smaller kibble size is made for smaller dogs with smaller mouths.
The ingredients take a holistic approach and work together to provide your dog with everything they need. Using the highest quality Australian sourced meats, grains, freshest vegetables, pulses and fruits
- Tomatoes which may support a strong immune system.
- Rosemary which is rich in antioxidants for cell health
- Chicory Root (a natural prebiotic)
- Oats for energy and maintaining digestive health
- Emu Oil which may help skin, coat and joints
- Made with no artificial nasties and GMO free
Lamb Meal, Rice, Chicken Meal, Oats, Field Peas, Chicken Fat (preserved with Natural Antioxidants), Beet Pulp, Chicken Digest, Fish Meal, Canola Oil, Salt, Dried Kelp, Egg Powder, Essential Vitamins & Minerals (see tables), Chicory Root, Tomato Powder, Natural Antioxidants, Emu Oil, Yucca schidigera, Glucosamine HCI, Chondroitin Sulphate, Carrot, Blueberries, Dandelion, Peppermint, Rosemary, Cranberries.
Refer to pack to ensure you’re feeding your dog the right amount. Never overfeed and always provide fresh, clean water. When moving your pet to a new food, allow a 7 day transition period, mixing the new and old food to avoid any upset tummies.