Effective Odour Removal.
Cats and other pets do not like a smelly litter tray and neither do we. The smell of ammonia (a key component of foul odours) was kept to almost undetectable levels in experiments conducted by the Centre for Chemo Sensory Research.
Natural & Garden Friendly.
Max’s Cat Litter is made from natural ingredients, does not contain any harmful chemicals and is completely biodegradable. It also contains useful nutrients and trace elements, making it an ideal garden compost with the ability to improve soil structure.
In today’s society it’s refreshing to know that Max’s Cat Litter will completely biodegrade in your garden or compost. Max’s comes from natural ingredients and therefore easily blends back into your garden environment. Remember to dispose of any soiled litter appropriately.
Max’s Cat Litter will remain fresh for longer. The soiled litter can be removed and topped up with new litter. This provides a big saving as well as greater convenience.
The exceptional qualities of Max’s Cat Litter make it ideal for use on the floors of birdcages and aviaries. Max’s Cat Litter is also suitable as a bedding material for mice, guinea pigs, reptiles and other small animals.
Max’s Litter Lessons.
1. Should you be concerned about your cat adapting to a different litter, spread a little of your old type of litter over a tray containing Max’s at Litter. Your cat will quickly adopt its new litter after a few uses.
2. When house training kittens, it may be necessary to place the kitten in the tray a few times after meals to ensure it will develop correct habits.
3. For the comfort of your pet, it should have easy access to a private area containing a litter tray. Most cats will naturally start to use their litter tray when confined indoors.
4. Max’s Cat Litter is 100% biodegradable and garden friendly.
Native Animal Protection.
For the protection and welfare of our native animals and birds, please consider the following:
– a bell is attached to your cats collar.
– keep your cat and other pets safely indoors at night.
– contact your local wildlife rescue officer in the event of injured wildlife.
Made of rice hulls and other natural ingredients.