In 1968 veterinarian Pierre-Richard Dick founded Virbac with the intention of providing veterinarians, pet owners and farmers with effective and innovative animal health solutions. Today, Virbac are still shaping the future of animal health with their products available in over 100 countries worldwide.
Virbac Rapigel is a clear muscle & joint relieving gel for horses and dogs which provides a cooling effect similar to an icepack. The combination of menthol and camphor have a mild anti inflammatory effect and may assist in repair of both acute and chronic joint and tendon injuries by increasing circulation and reducing inflammation. Rapigel can be used prior to exercise to assist warm up or as an aid to recovery from intense exercise or overexertion.
- Muscle & joint relieving gel for horses & dogs
- Clean, convenient and easy cold therapy to relieve pain & muscle soreness
- Reduces inflammation and swelling in joints and tendons
- May be used to assist warm up, helping to prevent exercise induced injuries
- Can be used to aid recovery from intense exercise or overexertion
- May assist in repair of both acute and chronic joint & tendon injuries by increasing circulation and reducing inflammation
- Provides a similar effect to an ice pack
- Contains menthol for cooling effect
- Combination of menthol and camphor have a mild anti inflammatory effect
- Clear gel formula leaves no sticky residue
Directions for use:
Rapigel should be used at full strength and applied liberally to the affected area and rubbed in gently – both prior to and after exercise workout.
Note: This product may contain ingredients that contravene the prohibited substances regulations in racing and competition jurisdictions. Users are strongly encouraged to check with the respective authority and their veterinarian prior to the use of any medication.