- Designed for Australian conditions with even distribution of water
- Great performance at low to medium pressures covering a large area up to 15m diameter
- Add-on-ability to run more than one sprinkler from the same tap
- A removable filter allows use with a variety of water types – dam, river, town, recycled effluent re-use and grey water
- Sprinkler components are manufactured from high grade UV stabilised plastics
The 100% Australian made water efficient Wobble-Tee Sprinkler is designed to operate at various water pressures covering a large area up to a 15m diameter.
The removable filter allows trouble free use with a variety of water types – dam, river and town. There is no misting on low to medium water pressure thus minimal wind drift and evaporation loss. This combined with a consistent droplet size and slow application rate allows all the applied water adequate time to soak into the soil like slow soaking rain.
Removable end caps allows extra hoses to be connected to operate more than one sprinkler from the same tap.