Kelato GastroAID Everyday
Kelato GastroAID Everyday
GastroAID Everyday is particularly beneficial for hindgut health due to the unique, powerful prebiotic and two live yeast probiotics. Just like our digestive system, the horse’s gut contains ‘good’ and ‘bad’ bacteria. The balance between these bacteria can be easily disrupted. If the presence of bad bacteria outweighs the good, it can negatively impact your horse’s well-being. An unhealthy gut means and unhappy horse.
How does GastroAID Everyday benefit your horse?
GastroAID Everyday provides your horse with daily support by:
• Maintaining total gut function
• Enhancing total gut health
• Optimising fibre digestion
GastroAID Everyday provides your horse with the daily support it needs to maintain good gut health. Your horse will show improvements in areas such as a healthier appetite, improved body condition, coat quality, behaviour, manure quality and overall well-being.
- How does GastroAID Everyday work?
Controls Stomach Acidity: Calcareous marine algae provides a rich source of calcium, which acts as a buffer and reduces the acidity of excess gastric acid. This helps to maintain a healthy stomach environment.
- Promotes Healthy Stomach Lining: Psyllium husk and lecithin form a barrier over the stomach lining to protect it from acid burn and strengthen the integrity of the mucosa.
- Inhibits Harmful Bacteria: Yang is a unique, powerful prebiotic that blocks the attachment and development of harmful bacteria within the gut and strengthens the horse’s natural immune response, thereby reducing risk of disease.
- Improves Intestinal Integrity: Levucell SB live yeast probiotic promotes robust intestinal cells and maintains tight junctions in the gut lining, which reduces gut permeability to harmful bacteria (prevents pathogens and toxins “leaking” into the bloodstream).
- Promotes Beneficial Microbes: Levucell SC live yeast probiotic reduces lactic acid in the hindgut (stabilises pH) and stimulates the growth and activity of beneficial bacteria for optimal feed conversion efficiency.
- Enhances the Body’s Defences: Melofeed is derived from the pulp and juice of melons. Naturally rich in primary antioxidants, Melofeed® stops the production of free radicals and protects cell membranes from oxidative damage. This enables the horse’s body to better cope with stressors such as exercise and illness.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Maintenance: Feed 80g daily, divided over 2 feeds.
Stress: Feed 120g daily, divided over 2 feeds.
Safe to feed long-term.
Introduce GastroHEALTH gradually over a period of 7 to 10 days.
*Feeding directions are for 500kg bodyweight.
*1 scoop (enclosed) = 40g