Clay poultice to quickly relieve leg and muscle soreness, and reduce heat, which can prevent swelling in horses.
How SwellDOWN Works
The fast-acting combination of wet montmorillonite clay, essential oils and minerals in SwellDOWN has a cooling effect on the skin. Heat produced by heavy work or injury is drawn out at a rapid rate, aiding in recovery and preventing damage to the soft tissue.
SwellDOWN’s unique formula should be used post training as a preventative to aid in tightening loose joints.
The Benefits of SwellDOWN
- Best poultice on the Australian market!
- Contains NO substances in concentrations which breach the rules of racing
- Can be used throughout training up until pre-race/event, ensuring you adhere to all relevant rules of competition
- Contains natural oils to help ease muscular aches and pains
- Easy ready-to-use formula
- Lead free: safe to use over broken skin
- Washes off easily with water after use
- Proven to work quickly and effectively
- Non-toxic and non-irritating
Directions for Use:
- Cleanse area thoroughly.
- To assist as a preventative after racing, competition or heavy exercise, coat targeted area withSwellDOWN.
- To relieve soreness and swelling, and for maximum results, cover area to be treated with a liberal amount of SwellDOWN poultice, then wrap with moist paper (preferably brown paper or newspaper).
- Apply EnduroWRAP cohesive bandage to hold in place.
- Leave in place for 2 to 4 hours then wash off with water, ensuring all SwellDOWN is removed.
- May be used daily.
- To draw out stone bruises and for general hoof soreness, pack bottom of hoof with SwellDOWN and hold in place with moist paper (preferably brown paper) and hoof boots.
LIMIT APPLICATION TO ONCE EVERY 24 HOURS.
Available in 2.25kg, 10.4kg and 20.8kg
INGREDIENTS: Montmorillonite Clay, Oil of Peppermint, Oil of Eucalyptus, Magnesium Sulphate, Sodium Bicarbonate,Potassium Aluminium Sulphate, Glycerine